Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back on board

It's vacation season, so ...

All right, I was going to use that as my excuse for not posting in like three weeks. This is a blog, for goodness' sake. You're supposed to put up something new every day!

That's not good for people who would've been naturals for "Short Attention Span Theater." Or those who need 25 hours and eight days. Or ...

OK, no more excuses.

I'll tell you that I have a lot to write about in the very near future, catching you up on some great music I've been witness to, plus I have a couple of artists' recordings to tell you about.

Summer's here, and the time is right for dancing in the street ... as long is it doesn't rain on you.

Speaking of which, I had an opportunity to see the Jaggerz the other night and caught this medley before the guy running the soundboard turned off the audio patched into my camera. Oh, well. This is pretty cool:


Check out Jimmie Ross in his Wild Things jersey:



He and Benny Faiella are the two originals in the 42-year-old band, and they still know how to put on a show.

-- Harry from the paper

No comments: